RCH Solutions is a Managed Service and Information Technology Solutions provider with a specific background in Life Sciences and Health Care. We are a 25 year old company that has experienced significant growth. We seek qualified individuals in the New England area to capture this opportunity for personal and career success as part of our growing company.
The Account Manager role is focused on sales of products and solutions to Life Sciences (Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Chemical) and Health Care customers. You will act as a trusted liaison to help business and IT customers with the specific challenges of technical / scientific computing. The successful candidate will be able to effectively articulate the RCH value proposition as it relates to our customers and prospects.
- Achieve growth and sales objectives through prospecting, lead response and relationship building.
- Create and maintain a trusted advisor relationship with key customer personnel.
- Qualify business opportunities by identifying scope of project initiatives, decision makers, stakeholders and overall prospects.
- Demonstrate and maintain knowledge of the market forces affecting our customers.
- Provide monthly forecast and quarterly review for assigned territory.
- Utilize RCH and partner technical assets to ascertain customer priorities and set long term strategy to deliver products and services that align with their business objectives.
- Attain and maintain in-depth product knowledge for the company’s product lines.
- Build and grow a sales pipeline in, but not limited to MA and CT.
- Own and coordinate all aspects of the sales cycle.
- Monitor and mediate all necessary communication between customer, vendor and, internal technical resources within each account.
- Meet or exceed assigned performance goals and objectives.
- Use knowledge of Life Sciences or Health Care industry, technology, processes and consultative sales skills to assess and educate customers on the value of our expertise and implementation experience.
- Possess and demonstrate in-depth knowledge of industry solutions to uncover needs and create value based solutions for clients.
- Prepare design documents, proposals and presentations.
- Agility to challenge customer status quo with confidence, business acumen, industry/technology knowledge and consultative skills.
- Highly motivated and a desire to succeed.
- Proven track record of success selling technology and/or Managed Services.
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving and time management skills.
- Ability to leverage subject matter experts to further sales process.
- Minimum of 5+ years related sales experience.
- IT or Consulting sales experience with top tier compute, storage and/or Cloud solutions preferred.
- Consulting sales experience in Life Sciences or Health Care preferred.
- Degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering desired.
- Salary and commission structure based on experience or account relationships.
- Health and Dental Coverage
Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org