RCH Solutions is a Managed Services and Information Technology Solutions provider with a specific focus in Life Sciences and Health Care. The company has experienced significant growth over the past several years, specifically in Cloud technologies. We seek qualified individuals to capture this opportunity for personal and career success as part of our growing company.
RCH is growing its technical staff to keep pace increasing demands from Pharma, Biotech, and Research Hospital customers. Our analysts provide support for entire solutions stacks, bare-metal or hypervisor upward. Solid Linux Systems Administration skills are a must, backed by understanding of storage, networks, and computing models. Building on foundational systems skills, expertise needed in:
- High Performance Compute (HPC)
- Symmetric Multi-Processor (SMP)
- Big Data / Data Lakes / SQL, noSQL, Unstructured Data
- Docker / Kubernetes / Ranger
- Data Science
RCH designs, implements, and manages custom compute platforms and services to meet Specialty Computing needs; on-prem, Public Cloud, and Hybrid. Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) certifications are plus.
Higher up the solutions stack, RCH analysts provide support and management for scientific applications, and also work directly with customers developing, trouble-shooting, and performance-tuning work-flows.
Analysts at RCH remain technology agnostic, prioritizing the best tools for each need.
- MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar
- Background in Chemistry or Biology a plus
- Expansive and cross-platform IT experience
- Solid scripting skills (Python, perl, Shell, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Superior customer relations skills
If you are a highly motivated individual with strong technical problem-solving skills and an unwavering commitment to customer service, but have not yet had the opportunities to build the breadth of skills we seek, you are encouraged to send us a resume. Your skills and experience may map into the above or RCH may be able to help bridge gaps via mentoring and on-the-job training from subject-matter experts. Benefits include:
- Limitless opportunities for advancement
- Part of an organization experiencing excellent growth (average 146% / year over past five years)
Job Type: Full-time
- Boston, MA
- Research or Scientific Computing: 4 years
Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org