RCH Solutions is a Managed Service and Information Technology Solutions provider with a specific background in Life Sciences and Health Care. We have experienced significant growth over the past several years, specifically in Cloud technologies. We seek qualified individuals to capture this opportunity for personal and career success as part of our growing company.
The Cloud Architect / Evangelist role is one focused primarily of technical excellence and innovation in Cloud hosted computing solutions, but also requires solid project management and Sales support skills. Cloud solutions will support technical and scientific computing for Life Sciences (Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Chemical) and Health Care customers, and will span new solutions, services migrations to the Cloud, and hybrid (Cloud bursting) models. The successful candidate will be able to effectively architect, design, and drive the implementation of Cloud Computing solutions while also working with Sales and Sales Support teams to define and scope new business opportunities.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar, MS or other advanced degree a plus.
- Architecture, design, implementation, and operational support expertise with major Cloud Computing services (AWS, Azure, Google, Rackspace / OpenStack, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Project planning and management skills.
- A background in Chemistry or Biology a plus.
- Strong “problem-solver” with honed IT / IS trouble-shooting skills.
- AWS Certifications desired. Certifications for other Cloud platforms a plus.
- Demonstrated success with Cloud / Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) network and security design / implementation / operations.
- Certifications in aspects of Linux systems management a plus (experience managing other UNIX variants also a plus).
- Strong scripting skills (shells, perl, Python a must, a plus for other technologies)• NFS, CiFS / SMB, YP / NIS / NISPLUS / LDAP, DNS, …
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP networks (network management experience a plus).
- Experience managing GPFS and Lustre (or other parallel filesystems).
- Experience with Life Science or Health Care research software applications a plus.
- Superior customer relation skills.
- Very strong customer focus
- Team player!
If you are a highly motivated individual with strong technical problem-solving skills and an unwavering commitment to customer service, but have not yet had the opportunities to build the breadth of skills we seek, you are encouraged to send us a resume. Your skills and experience may map into the above and RCH may be able to help bridge gaps via mentoring and on-the-job training.
Be part of the RCH team as an Employee or as a 1099 Contractor. Employee Benefits include:
- Limitless opportunities for advancement
- Part of an organization experiencing excellent growth (average 146% / year over past five years)
And whether Employee or 1099 Contractor:
- Key member of a dynamic team
- Exposure to multiple disciplines and customer environments
- Learn from subject-matter experts
- Send resume to email@example.com