RCH Solutions is a Managed Service and Information Technology Solutions provider with a specific background in Life Sciences and Health Care. The company has a valued and proven solutions set that addresses the unique needs of technical and scientific computing. RCH is a global organization that has experienced significant growth especially in the New England area. The company is in need of an experienced senior sales individual in the Boston area to expand business with our existing customers and identify new opportunities in our target markets.
The Sr. Account Manager role is focused on sales of products and solutions to Life Sciences (Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Chemical) and Health Care customers. You will act as a trusted liaison to help business and IT customers with the specific challenges of technical / scientific computing. The successful candidate will be able to effectively articulate the RCH value proposition as it relates to our customers and prospects.
- Develop and maintain New England customer base.
- Identify and drive business from new customers.
- Achieve growth and sales objectives through prospecting, lead response and relationship building.
- Own and coordinate all aspects of the sales cycle.
- Qualify business opportunities by identifying scope of project initiatives, decision makers, stakeholders and overall prospects.
- Utilize RCH technical assets to develop, propose and deliver solutions.
- Build and grow a sales pipeline in, but not limited to MA and CT.
- Monitor and mediate all necessary communication between customer, vendor and, internal technical resources within each account.
- Use knowledge of Life Sciences or Health Care industry, technology, processes and consultative sales skills to assess and educate customers on the value of our expertise and implementation experience.
- Prepare design documents, proposals and presentations.
- Meet or exceed assigned performance goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated success in Technical and/or Scientific Computing environments.
- Background or understanding of Life Sciences or Healthcare industries.
- Proven track record of success selling technology and/or Managed Services.
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving and time management skills.
- Ability to leverage subject matter experts to further sales process.
- Minimum of 7+ years related sales experience.
- IT or Consulting sales experience with top tier compute, storage and/or Cloud solutions preferred.
- Salary and commission
- Bonus for new business development
- Health and Dental Coverage
Resumes to email@example.com