The Curiosity to Learn. The Committment to Do.
It’s what moves us forward in pursuit of great outcomes for our team, our clients, and those whose lives will be touched as a result of your work.
Pursuing Potential In and Out of Work
At RCH Solutions, our team rallies around a culture crafted for learning and achieving. We’re relentless in our pursuit for innovation and demanding of ourselves to deliver a ground-breaking computing experience for our clients, so that they can deliver life-saving science to humanity.
But we’re not robots. And we believe our full professional potential is realized best when we’re given the opportunity to grow personally, as well. That’s our commitment.
Building Your Career at RCH
Joining our team gives you access to a wide range of benefits and perks.
Unlimited Opportunity for Advancement
Like science, curiosity and the motivation to achieve more is rewarded by the potential for advancement without limit.
Build your livelihood and legacy through an industry-competitive compensation program, including performance-based bonuses.
Health & Wellness Benefits
Great work starts with whole and healthy employees, which we encourage by sharing the cost of medical, dental, and disability insurance for full-time employees.
We are people first and understand and respect the need to balance work commitments with personal and familial obligations.
Leave the corporate bureaucracies to firm’s less focused on human potential and enjoy a culture that celebrates the achievement of collective intelligence.
We’re always on the hunt for great people interested in doing great things for our clients. If you bring expertise in domains relevant to Life Sciences and Healthcare computing or cross-functional IT, we’d love for you to introduce yourself. You can also view our current career opportunities to take the next step in your career at RCH.
Cloud Engineer | Boston, MA
- Develop and implement AWS CloudOps best practices for customers and RCH applications teams; engaging in the fast moving realm of Life Sciences, prioritizing innovation.
- Lead and collaborate with virtual teams onsite and remotely defining and implementing computing solutions in the Cloud, on-prem, and hybrid.
- Assist in development and implementation of security guard-rails practice and initiatives at all levels of the Cloud infrastructure.
- Act as second level engineering and applications support for incidents, understanding technical interdependencies for end-to-end problem solving, engaging third party tier-1 support organizations, as well as application teams and Cloud services and SaaS providers for troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Manage Cloud hosted environments, including production, staging, testing, and development environments.
Experience with Python, Linux, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator, AWS Certified Solutions Architect a plus.
Director Of Sales And Business Development | Philadelphia, PA
The Account Manager role is focused on sales of products and solutions to Life Sciences (Pharmaceutical, Biotech) and Health Care customers. You will act as a trusted liaison to help business and IT customers with the specific challenges of technical / scientific computing. The successful candidate will be able to effectively articulate the RCH value proposition as it relates to our customers and prospects.
- Business Development for PA and NJ customers.
- Build and grow sales pipeline in PA and NJ.
- Achieve growth and sales objectives through prospecting, lead response and relationship building.
- Own and coordinate all aspects of the sales cycle.
- Qualify business opportunities by identifying scope of project initiatives, decision makers, stakeholders and overall prospects.
- Utilize RCH technical assets to develop, propose and deliver solutions.
- Monitor and mediate all necessary communication between customer, vendor and, internal technical resources within each account.
- Use knowledge of Life Sciences or Health Care industry, technology, processes and consultative sales skills to assess and educate customers on the value of our expertise and implementation experience.
- Prepare design documents, proposals and presentations.
- Meet or exceed assigned performance goals and objectives.
Demonstrated success in Technical and/or Scientific Computing environments.
- Background or understanding of Life Sciences or Healthcare industries.
- Proven track record of success selling Managed Services and/or Technology.
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving and time management skills.
- Ability to leverage subject matter experts to further sales process.
- Related sales experience.
- IT or Consulting sales experience with top tier compute, storage and/or Cloud solutions preferred.
- Salary and commission
- Bonus for new business development
- Health and Dental Coverage
992 Old Eagle School Road
Wayne, PA 19087
90 Canal Street, 4th Floor
Boston, MA 02114
4660 LaJolla Village Drive
San Diego, CA 92122
Avenue Louise 149/24
B1050 Brussel, Belgium